Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Brand New "The New iPad" has been delivered to me!!

Latching on to my earlier posts with regards to my New iPad which went dead after less than a year of purchase, this is an update of what is going on. 



This will be my final update of the issue. It has been confirmed that my iPad which was purchased nearly a year ago went dead. It was due to hardware component malfunction. This was beyond the service center's ability to repair. 

Therefore, a new one was being delivered. The collection on the 9 Aug 2013 was a bad experience. It was found unable to rotate not matter what. I went to the setting and set the toggle slide for rotational to be unlock. It was unlock and yet it did not rotate. I went back briefing after 10 minutes of collection and I was told that the next time, the iPad which is fully functionally will be sent to me. 

On 12 Aug 2013 at around 10.30 am, the New iPad arrived. I signed for it and I am a happy man. 



I almost forgot to reply to the eServe service survey during the time I am writing this. I guess I will be going to fill it up positively. 

You see, 10 more days, the warranty of one year will be expired. I am so lucky to have component failure in nick of time. This iPad believed to be a refurbished one (That means all the good parts put together to assemble a new one) will enjoy an extended 90-day warranty. 

What do I have to say about Apple product? It is service-oriented and they keep their words. 

I am satisfied even my iPad was a faulty one. It flickers with lighted pixels and went dead after I did a master reset. 

I agree that "Once you go Mac, you never go back!".

Guide to Apple Service Centers in Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment