Thursday, January 28, 2010

Apple Latest Product - iPad


While iPhone being an extremely big hit, Apple yet again attempt to dominate IT with its latest product - iPad.

What is it?
From what I see and read about it at iPad official page, its basically a tablet with a whole new touch screen experience. Apple actually gave that iPad is the best for experience the web, email, photo and video with 'Hands Down'.

I have yet to try it so I would not known. It is like an iPhone but only bigger in size. It is appearing to be smaller than laptops. Well, if anyone were to ask me whether I would buy, my answer would be a 'yes'. Just imagine holding on to one of these does makes me look kind of cool. The starting price for this baby in U.S is (USD)$499. according to its official website. Quite affordable and reasonable with some many cool features. Best of all its really cool looking.

Visit Apple iPad official page for more details and descriptions on its features.

1 comment: